This house was built by John & Lydia (Craswell) Week's father in the late 1800's. John's son Milton and his wife Adelaide Wigmore took over the farm following WWII. The Weeks sold the property in the late 1980's - it's been sold a few times since and has been vacant in recent years. The farm is located on Route 2 in Pleasant Valley, between the Smith Road and Floral Hills Memorial Gardens. Most of the windows were recently removed and word around the community is that it will be demolished soon. The house is Island-ell in style with much decorative trim.
Above & Below: South view of the house, facing Route 2 Highway.
Below: The gable has a round-top attic window with board and batten.
Below: The east gable has elaborate trim including decorative-cut shingles.