Meacham's 1880 Atlas of Prince Edward Island shows George Carroll living here with 44 acres. The map shows the property to the southeast of him was owned by Cyprian Aresnault who had a "ship yard" down at the River very close to the Carroll-Arsenault property line.
Cumins 1928 Atlas of Prince Edward Island shows P.P. Reeves living here with his wife Annie and children: Hariet, Vera, Thomas, Russell and Sterling. He also had 44 acres.
Today the property is owned by a farming corporation .
The house is a "center dormer" style house, likely built in the 1880's - Meacham's Atlas shows a house in this location - possibly this one.
Below is a real estate sign nailed to the power pole - it's an old one as the Oulton's got out of the business a couple of years ago.