Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Lorne Valley Church and Hall

     On a trip East last week I took the 48 Road to Cardigan - when I passed the sign pointing to Lorne Valley I thought I'd drive in to see the church and the school. My first time in this small rural community.  From the 48 Road I took the Nicholson Road (Rte. 356) to the T-intersection with the Lorne Valley Road (Rte. 355) - here on the corner is St. Andrews Presbyterian Church and cemetery.
     To the south of the church, on the Lorne Valley Road, is The Olde Lorne Valley School.  This school is on the list of the Festival of Small Halls ( www.smallhalls.com ) to be visited during the annual festival held in June. 
     A little further north on the Lorne Valley Road is a little road called Valleyview Road with a great view of two farms.

No comments:

Post a Comment